Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hank night 2013


7.30 BigLove - Jambalaya" (Hank),"Heartbroke" and "Cold Shoulder"  Stage 2
7.40 Wayne Stewart  -- Nips are getting bigger, Is there someone there …. Stage 1
7.50 Tin Shed Singers – (I’ll never get out of this world alive,  Sixteen Tons and Irene) Stage 2
8.00  Garry McColl (I can’t help it if I’m still in love with you, Your cheatin’ heart) Stage 1
8.10  Rod Brugman -- (Cool water –(Hank Williams recorded the song in 1948 or 1949 for the Johnny Fair Syrup Company radio show on KWKH in Shreveport, Louisiana. The recording is available on The Complete Hank Williams boxed set, released on Mercury Records in 1998) , Jambalaya) – Stage 2
8.20 Hack and the thoroughbreds – (I’m gonna  get drunk and play Hank Williams all night long, Sick sober and sorry, Designated drinker,) Stage 1
8: 30 Texas Tom (Lost Highway, This drinkin will kill me , Time to Switch to Whiskey(Corb Lund) Stage 2
8:40 Trevor Keilar – (The night Hank Williams came to town, Mansion on a Hill, Sunday morning coming down) Stage 1
8.50  Tommy Grigg – Stage 2
9.00 Johnny Lovett – Stage 2
9:10 Rodger Delfos (My bucket’s got a hole in it, Lost Highway) – Stage 1
9:20 – Brett Clarke  (Someday you'll call my name and The angel of death) _ Stage 2
9:30  Paul Hicks and Broken Spoke (Hey Good Lookin) – Stage 1
9.35 - Eddy Boyle Stage 2
9:45 Kayla Dwyer – (, We’re all gonna die some day, That won’t work for me, This is me) Stage 1
 9.55 Tank Dilemma (I’ll be a bachelor till I die, I’m satisfied with you, My sweet love aint’ around ….) Stage 2
10.05 Lost in Suburbia  (I’m so lonesome I could cry, Cold Cold heart, This Drinkin’ will kill me)  Stage 1
10.15 Prof Walters (Take these chains from my heart, Two more bottles of wine, Tracks of my tears     ) Stage 2
10:25 Ukulele Group  -Nobody’s Lonesome for Me --,– One More Beer Ghost Riders in the Sky----- Stage 1
10:35 Phil Royle  (Jambalaya …) -  Stage 2
10:45 Bec and the Big River Trio -- Stage 1
10:55 Bucking Broncos Stage 2 – Hey Good Lookin, Keep your hands, Giddy up, Time is tight
 11:05 - Streamline – (There’s a tear in my beer, Let her cry, As tears go by) --  Stage 1
11:15–– Steve Maher Stage 1
11:25 -  All Star Band Stage 1

No comments:

Post a Comment