Monday, June 18, 2018

Cooper Lower back in Warrnambool

Warrnambool Stndard November 30 2017
WARRNAMBOOL singer-songwriter Cooper Lower has chosen a home-town gig as his first back in Australia following a European and UK tour. Lower spent three months overseas, playing shows and busking on the streets of some of the continent’s and the UK’s biggest cities. His first show back on Australian soil will be on Thursday night at The Loft. Lower said his European and UK adventure had been an eye-opener. “I did four or five shows and the rest of the time did freelance busking through Europe and the UK,” Lower said. “The people were so lovely and generous, I was able to pay my way while I was over there through my busking. “The thing I really noticed was how supportive people were. They would stop and listen, they really embraced good music. It was great fun playing to new audiences.” Lower arrives back in Australia with his eyes set on not only performing live but also getting back into the recording studio. Lower already has two albums in his back-catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment